Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN! TRADED!!! Fodera Monarch 5 Deluxe 33" scale
£5250

theshape101

Putting my Fodera Monarch Deluxe 5 string up for sale. Kind of on the fence about letting it go but if I get what I want for it I'll sell it.
This is one of the nicest playing basses I've ever owned. The compact 33" scale makes it so easy to play and it sounds great. Here's the description from the Fodera site:

Unique Features:
This Monarch 5 Deluxe was built for an international customer and features an Alder body and Ebony fingerboard, giving it a deep, fat low end, warm midrange, and clear, bell-like highs. 33" scale length, combined with the compact Monarch body profile, make this bass perfect for a player who prefers a more diminutive instrument.

This bass also features a stunning Flame Maple top and an Ebony finger ramp!

~~Body Woods~~
Monarch
Alder Body
No Tone Block
Flame Maple Top (Solid)
9.7lbs on my luggage scale

~~Neck Woods~~
Ebony Fingerboard
3-pc. Hard Rock Maple
Mother-of-Pearl Dot Inlays

~~Construction Specs~~
Birth Date - August 2014
Dovetail Construction
33" Scale Length
5 String Configuration (19.0mm Spacing)
24 Frets (Large)

~~Electronics Options~~
Fodera / Pope Custom 3-Band Preamp
Fodera / Duncan Dual Coils
Monarch Control Layout

It's just over a year old and is in very good condition but it does have a few dings on it by the lower horn and 1 by the forearm contour but nothing too bad. I'll update pictures of those when I get a chance.
Comes with a Fodera Teardrop case and case candy. It's signed on the back of the headstock by Fodera partners Vinny Fodera and Joey Lauricella and also by bass player Tony Grey.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by theshape101

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='viss1700' timestamp='1450602137' post='2934105']
Nice bass, unfortunately it's slightly damaged with a few dings what will lower your price, but 33" scale is advisable for the Fodera.
I like my 33" scale!
A weekend bump for this beauty
[/quote]

Thanks for the bump but I wouldn't say it's "slightly damaged", that makes it sound like there's a big problem with it. It just has a few dings which every bass will get over time!

• 2 weeks later...