Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Ashdown FS-4 Latching Four-Way Footswitch
£25

[b][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]*SOLD* Ashdown FS-4 Latching Four-Way Footswitch[/font][/size][/b]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#434649]A four-way latching footswitch with a heavy duty, 4-metre cable. The Ashdown FS-4 Quad footswitch is the ideal accompaniment to add fast control over the many features of your Ashdown bass amplifier.[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#434649]Features four independent latching switches with LED lights which control the Valve Drive, EQ, Compression and Sub Octave features of the ABM Evo III and Klystron range of heads and Combos.[/color][/font][/size]

[color=#434649][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I bought it recently from this very boutique, but I have an ABM Evo II and the four-way only works with the Evo III and above and the Klystron range. I need to buy 2-switch pedals if I want to control the same parameters.[/font][/color]

[color=#434649][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]My stupidity is your gain, however. These are forty-odd quid to buy new. I'm asking just [b]£25 Posted[/b]. The pedal is in very good working condition and comes with 4-metres of captive cable with a jack plug fitted ready to go. Item will be well-packed and despatched via a tracked method. I will PM the buyer an ETA and tracking info. My feedback is [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/263574-discreet/page__hl__discreet"]here[/url].[/font][/color]

[color=#434649][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I would also consider a straight swap with an Ashdown FS-2 Latching Two-Way Footswitch. :)[/font][/color]

[color=#434649][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/font][/color]

[color=#434649][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I thank you! :)[/font][/color]

Edited by discreet