Why become a member? ×

Winter migration of the stagg!

Well i am taking the plunge/jumping on the band wagon by purchasing a Stagg EUB in either oct/nov. Can any of you lovely lovely people recomend the best place to purchase one from over the inter web? or in a short car journey from north yorks?

I've seen the price range from 280-380. and the cheaper places (zings?) seem to be all out of stock (duh).

also if anybody knows of a double bass/eub teacher in the harogate region then please let me know.

warm regards.

Hi Rusty. I cant help with the local stuff but welcome to the brotherhood of the Stagg. I got mine from Zings back in May. Ive got to say that they were a bit of a drama to deal with and I had to send the first one back as it had obviously been damaged by being sent out to someone else. Good luck with finding a dealer tho. They seem to be as rare as rocking horse sh*t.

[quote name='Maxcat' post='277126' date='Sep 4 2008, 03:55 PM']Hi Rusty. I cant help with the local stuff but welcome to the brotherhood of the Stagg. I got mine from Zings back in May. Ive got to say that they were a bit of a drama to deal with and I had to send the first one back as it had obviously been damaged by being sent out to someone else. Good luck with finding a dealer tho. They seem to be as rare as rocking horse sh*t.[/quote]

cheers, thats the second issue i've heard about with zings. may give them a miss. and i just know the price will be bumped up a few quid when they come back into stock!

[quote name='BeLow' post='277258' date='Sep 4 2008, 06:08 PM']Mine came from Zings it was fine but the factory seemed to have a lot of trouble shipping the colour I originally wanted when I switched colour it was easy - good price to0.[/quote]

[url="http://www.playrecord.net/bowed-instruments/electric-double-bass-with-gigbag-34-model-metallic-black.p1027049.html"]http://www.playrecord.net/bowed-instrument...k.p1027049.html[/url]

here's £275.99 with free p&p.

Edited by TheDarkReaver