Why become a member? ×

Paul Everson Caiman T-4
£1100

Wan

Hi,
The neck width at the zero fret is approximately 10 mm and approximately 15 mm at the 12th fret..
I’m not sure about the thickness of the neck but I can assure you that it’s one of the slimmest and easiest necks i’ve ever played, i’m extremely fussy and have had a million basses over the years and this is one of the easiest and best playing basses that I haver owned.. I too have small hands..

Hi Bass People,

I messaged Wan stating that I was interested in this Everson Caiman T4, basically because I love the look of it! In my opinion, it's the best looking bass ever made. OK very radical, but that as well as the Bass Guitar Magazine review, made me yearn for it. Something has happened and unfortunately, I won't be buying it which has upset me!

I think all should know that the RRP has gone up to over £1700 which is still a steal. I think it should be double that.

Anyone who buys this will have an amazing investment together with a great bass to savour for life.

Den

Just to let you guys know...
I did a gig last night with this Bass, we played three one hour sets and I didn't even feel the Bass on my shoulder due to it's extremely light weight and superb design..
This is a great Bass with the lowest action i've ever played..

• 2 weeks later...

Always a bonus! :-)

Seriously Paul, I'm hoping at some stage soon to get you to make a bass for me. Unfortunately every time I get near fate seems to intervene! To be honest I'd be all over this particular bass except I like very narrow spacing and very big markers (I'm at THAT age unfortunately!).

This is the best Bass i've played and the build quality is amazing. I'm only selling because a lot of the artist I work with like traditional looking instruments and I don't think she'll get the attention she deserves..

She's also sold now pending payment..