Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fender US Precision Bass SOLD
£695

ash

I got this in a trade off Mike on the forum and I've used his pics as he is a far better photographer than me ( cheers Mike! ). It's a lovely example of an S1 era P bass with the usual through stringing and reinforced neck. This bass plays like a dream and at under 8.5lbs is very easy on the shoulders! Frets are on excellent shape as is the trussrod, hardware and electrics. Neck is straight and true. The bass comes with strap locks, original case, tags and a spare solid black scratch plate. Has a typical P bass growl! Selling because oh dear I have been smitten by another so the 'last in first out' rule applies. The bass is in excellent cosmetic condition with a couple of dings and knocks on the edge of the body nothing nasty. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy to post in the UK at buyers expense. Price drop to £650 quick sale! PS No trades thanks.
Now SOLD

Edited by ash

Erm, yup, I have no doubt of that! :rolleyes: :lol:

Although I'm not a fan of rosewood, I know how good a bass this is and I am desperately tempted.

I'm guessing from a thread on a "social media site" a certain maple boarded, green burst multi knobbed (oooh err missus) bit of splendidness is heading your way ;) :D

Edited by karlfer