Why become a member? ×

FS: Ashdown MAG 410T

Jono Bolton

I've got an Ashdown MAG 410T but it's too big for my new flat, so I'm looking to get shot of it and replace it with 2 2X10s.
I'm in Glasgow, and it can be picked up or posted at buyers expense. It's in pretty good nick, only gigged once, and there's one tiny tear in the carpet in the back which was there when I bought it at the start of the year. [b]Price is now £120[/b]. I'd also consider a trade for an Ashdown ABM 210, with cash adjustment if needs be.

Send PMs my way, I'll try and respond as quickly as possible.

Edit: Pics are now up, scroll down to see them.

Edited by jono b

I think that he's asking a very reasonable "offers around" price for it considering that the the first 10 uk goolged results for "Ashdown MAG 410T" come in at £215-250 and then I should imagine there's shipping on top.

My 2p is that perhaps you should look to the PM button for interfering suggestions like that.

[quote name='lowfer' post='275456' date='Sep 2 2008, 02:32 PM']don't mean to be a barer of bad news but i can get a brand new one delivered to my door for £195. If you want to sell this you will have to drop the price i would have thought. I will keep my nose out from now on[/quote]

It's a good job I'm not asking for £195 then :) .

Seriously though, I did the same as Ou7shined, and I can't find one for that price anywhere. If you can point me in the direction of one then I'll drop the price, but if you're looking to buy one then as I said previously, I'm looking for something around £150, which I don't think is a terribly extortionate price, but hit me with your best offer anyway.

Bump.

Apparently £150 is unreasonable for a second hand MAG 410, so I'll bump this bad boy up with a new price of [b]£120[/b]. Pictures will go up tonight or tomorrow when I get hold of my camera boys and girls!

Edited by jono b

• 2 weeks later...

Crikey Moses, what a week! A little bit late, but as promised, here are pictures of the cab! I've decided that I really need to get rid of this cab ASAP, it's just too big for my flat and takes up a huge chunk of my storage cupboard so the price is now [b]£120 o.n.o[/b]. For postage purposes, I still have the cab in the original box too.

The last picture shows the tiny tear in the carpet covering, it's probably about 8mm or so across and barely noticable