Why become a member? ×

doctor_of_the_bass Nick Smith

kjm

Just had a great four hour lesson with Nick Smith ie doctor_of_the_bass on this forum, he drove down from Peterborough to Essex to do lesson. Can only recommend him to anybody within driving distance from Nick, nice easy going lesson covered everything I asked him too and more besides, thoroughly recommended and no I,m not on commission !!

Cheers Kev!

Really enjoyed today - real pleasure meeting you and I'm sure we can get something sorted re: the Colchester area!!!

Crez - I'm now in love with the most lovely Overwater - Kev - do not let me play your bass ever again!! Did not get to the factory due to leaving Peterborough at a later time! I will be in the area soon and so will try and get to see Rob!

Nick

• 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Thanks for a great lesson Nick,

I was quite surprised you took such a liking to my bass considering your "ample" collection. I was quite shocked about the sound of the markbass, quite different to what I remember. Ive been working on those scales and my technique already :)

See I didnt tell them your secret, I told you I wouldnt :rolleyes:

[quote name='charic' post='531854' date='Jul 3 2009, 05:24 PM']Thanks for a great lesson Nick,

I was quite surprised you took such a liking to my bass considering your "ample" collection. I was quite shocked about the sound of the markbass, quite different to what I remember. Ive been working on those scales and my technique already :)

See I didnt tell them your secret, I told you I wouldnt :rolleyes:[/quote]

Nice one! That Precision is a great bass!

Nick (the Widdler!)

• 6 months later...