Why become a member? ×

Reporting the theft of a bass in the UK

jazzyvee

it seems the thieves are always about, I got an email this morning from Mica Wickersham at Alembic to Inform me about the theft of an alembic bass in the UK. Not much details at present about the circumstances or location of was taken from etc but i[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=1]t's an Orion[/size][/font][/color] [color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=1]5-string fretless bass. It's very distinctive with the large Balance Point body shape and Zebrawood top laminate. Europa electronics.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=1]Serial No: [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=1]00 0W 12501.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=1]Please keep your eyes open and if you get offered it or hear about it's whereabouts please contact [email protected] [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=1]I will post photo's when they become available.[/size][/font][/color]

Cheers

Latest update, apparently 20 guitars including a stick were stolen. Here are a couple of pictures of the Alembic bass that has been posted on the site.
[attachment=198004:211746.jpg]
[attachment=198003:211745.jpg]

This headstock, body styling and electronics is quite an unusual configuration for an Orion bass.

Edited by jazzyvee