Why become a member? ×

Strings for trade....?

Righty-ho, i've just joined a heavier-than-matal group and we're tuning down to a lovely low-C, but the strings i have on the bass i'm using are flapping around a bit, so i was wondering if anyone might have any heavier gauge strings lurking around they might wanna trade with me?

I have a set of La Bella Slappers (.44/.64/.84/103)

S.I.T Power wound nickels (.45/.65/.85/105)

and two sets of GHS Bass Boomers (.45/.64/.80.100)

Obviously they're all new and still in original packets, and i'm after pretty much anything except Rotosounds or Elites.

Cheers y'all!

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='273385' date='Aug 30 2008, 10:32 PM']I've got a sealed pack of D'Addario Pro Steels 50-105 that I'd swap for the 45-105 nickels (never heard of SIT, but happy to give them a go...)[/quote]

Cheers for the offer my man, but i'm really after something like .50/.70/.90/110s or heavier. But yeah, S.I.T strings are superb in my opinion, sound and feel great, and last a lot better than most.

And to be honest Ben, i just can't be arsed to flog them and then buy more, i'm just a lazy git who's after a straight swap.
And i've just never liked Elites, they seem to go dead on me quickly and feel a little too "scratchy" for me.
Thanks anyway though amigo!