Why become a member? ×

1976 Fender Jazz Bass
£1750

pjb13.bass

[b]1976 US Fender Jazz Bass. Black on Black. Maple Neck with dark, (not sure what), fingerboard and block inlays. Typically this bass has the 70's 3 screw neck-plate but there is no problem at all with intonation or tuning. Generally in very good condition but with a few nicks, dings and the marbling you might expect on a well gigged 40 year old instrument, (see pics). Plays really well, just a classic Jazz really. Not sure what the body is but it is heavy although this 55 year old can play it comfortably through an entire gig but I would recommend a 'comfort strap'. No case offered with this bass.[/b]

[b]This bass is for collection only. If you want to organise and pay for shipping then fair enough. Depending on distances involved I would be willing to [i]discuss [/i][/b][b]meeting at a halfway point. [/b]

[b]I will listen to [i]sensible offers [/i]but I am aware that 70's Jazz basses are going for well in excess of £2K in Vintage & Rare and the Bass Gallery etc.[/b]

[b]Finally...hands up to be the world's crapest photographer. If you want more pics just ask. If you want [i]better[/i] pics I'll see what I can do.[/b]

[quote name='Grangur' timestamp='1437218949' post='2824494']
The pics look fine to me.

Pleased to see you got one ad up ok.

GLWTS
[/quote]

Two now actually. It's a real relief . I was thrown out of the Luddites for being too technophobic you know. Cheers!