Why become a member? ×

Anybody any idea what this guy is on about?

MiltyG565

Frankly, if someone went off like that in a shop where I worked I'd be filming events just in case he lamped someone. World class rant from a possibly 'not [i]entirely[/i] normal' person.

A bit unfair to post the film but it's given us all something to talk about on a quiet Saturday. Hey ho.

[quote name='skankdelvar' timestamp='1436122545' post='2815185']
Frankly, if someone went off like that in a shop where I worked I'd be filming events just in case he lamped someone. World class rant from a possibly 'not [i]entirely[/i] normal' person.

A bit unfair to post the film but it's given us all something to talk about on a quiet Saturday. Hey ho.
[/quote]

I think they were ok in filming him, after all there's no expectation of privacy in a shop that's open to the public, and many do have CCTV to record such incidents. It was a bit crude to post it online, especially as the consensus seems to be that this particular customer wasn't the full shilling. That's the concerning part, and only seems to add weight to what the customer is complaining about - bad attitudes.

Frankly, if what he's saying is true, it would probably annoy me too. Not enough to flail my arms and threaten to "twat" somebody, but my annoyance would probably be at the same level as this chap's.

[quote name='MiltyG565' timestamp='1436123092' post='2815191']

I think they were ok in filming him, after all there's no expectation of privacy in a shop that's open to the public, and many do have CCTV to record such incidents. It was a bit crude to post it online, especially as the consensus seems to be that this particular customer wasn't the full shilling. That's the concerning part, and only seems to add weight to what the customer is complaining about - bad attitudes.

Frankly, if what he's saying is true, it would probably annoy me too. Not enough to flail my arms and threaten to "twat" somebody, but my annoyance would probably be at the same level as this chap's.
[/quote]

Probably a good idea to take it down from here. We have no idea of what's going on or who that chap is. I can't see what further discussion can gain.