Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD SOLD Warwick WCA 411 Pro 4x10 Cabinet 8ohm 600W Eminence
£300

72deluxe

I am selling my Warwick WCA 411 Pro cabinet that I bought many many years ago when production was still in Germany before the big expansion and these were made in China, so it is a German made cab.

I bought two of these cabinets but discovered that I am really not the rock star I thought I would be (hahaha far from it) so this never gets used (other than for occasional practice). This has been used for about 4 gentle gigs and then used for home practice only in all the time I have had it. So, I am not using it and need to get rid of some of my gear.

It is a 600W RMS amp with custom Eminence speakers. 8ohm so you can pair it with another cab and most amps will drive down to 4 ohms (so two 8ohm cabs in parallel will mean death by volume). It takes 800W peak.
Has a HF horn (adjustable on the back).

This has the speakon and XLR inputs on the back instead of the later jack connectors (which are far more dangerous than Speakons, as you can short jacks; you can't short speakons).

These are mentally loud when driven by an appropriate amp. I used to use a Warwick Pro Tube IX which didn't drive this enough, but with a RH750 or Genz Benz STLMax9.2 these cabs really shine (that is, they are like instant death). I have only turned up to 4 on my STLMax9.2 with my other one of these before I got scared from the trouser flapping.

I have the castors but they are not currently fitted. No dents, bashes or anything other than a mildly bent XLR push tab, the rest like new really! Carpet covered so easy to vacuum. I will miss this cab but it must go.

I will be unable to post this as it is 39kg but I will be willing to drive a few junctions up or down from junction 6 on the M5 as I live just outside Worcester.

Pix:
[attachment=195255:DSC_2940b.jpg]
[attachment=195256:DSC_2941b.jpg]
[attachment=195257:DSC_2944b.jpg]

Edited by 72deluxe

I have experienced this amp in the flesh at the last two Midlands Bass Bashes, and can confirm that it is a truly awesome beast - fearsomely loud, fabulous sounding, and top notch build quality. And what a bargain price, too - this is a total steal at £300!

GLWTS!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...