Why become a member? ×

Aguilar TH500 *SOLD*
£450

FuNkShUi

So this is the amp:

[url="http://s674.photobucket.com/user/FuNkShUi/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150125_183157.jpg.html"][/url]

I will take some better pictures of it when i finish work today at 2ish, but the amp is in mint condition.

Barely a scratch on it. I actually don't think there is a single mark on it, but as i don't have it in front of me right now, i wont say that definitively.

Great little lightweight amp. Seriously loud!! A lot of people consider this as close as you can get to valve sound with a SS amp.

Heres the specs off their website:

[b]Power Output:[/b] 500 watts into 4 ohms, 250 watts into 8 ohms
[b]Preamp Section:[/b] Solid State
[b]Power Section:[/b] Class D
[b]Transformer:[/b] Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
[b]EQ Section:[/b]
[b]Bass:[/b] +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz
[b]Mid Level:[/b] +/- 16 dB
[b]Mid Frequency:[/b] 180 Hz – 1 kHz
[b]Treble:[/b] +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
[b]Drive Control:[/b] Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar’s proprietary AGS(adaptive gain shaping) circuit.
[b]Effects Loop:[/b] Series operation. Adds 6 dB of additional gain, making it useful for a broad range of effects units.
[b]Inputs:[/b] One 1/4" input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
[b]Speaker Outputs:[/b] Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs
[b]Balanced Output:[/b] XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
Tuner output
[b]Cooling:[/b] Two high quality whisper fans with thermal speed control
[b]Dimensions:[/b] 10.75”W X 8.5”D X 2.75”H

I think i have the original box with the manual, but i will double check when i get in.
Either way, i will definitely be able to ship this, and it will probably cost £10 (ish).
The cheapest i can find these is £550. Like i said, this is mint so represents a good saving.
You're more than welcome to come and try it out.
Any questions or offers, go ahead :)
Cheers

Edited by FuNkShUi