Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN: Eden WT800 "Lightening the Load"
£875

Oldman

Not to be confused with USA issue, this was designated for the UK market. I racked it with a Gator 3U soft case and inserted the Korg rack tuner, so its ready to go.

As the title suggests I am lightening the load. I bought the Eden WT800 earlier this year to 'beef up' my sound as the band was quite active (at the time). I specifically wanted the Bi-Amp facility, it worked a treat in Bi-Amp mode and full range, the only issue I had (have) is getting to grips with the Paramedics and, of course the weight. Couple that with the fact that the Band is in recess, no gigs until late August Early September, I thought I will move this on.

Its as new, gigged twice, using a Schroeder 18PL for the bottom end and the Schroeder 210PL for the highs, with that configuration is sounds awesome.

I would consider a partial trade with a Tecamp head, BonaFide/Puma but really looking for a Cash Deal.

Depending on who turns up in a google search these can be ordered for anything from £1,200 upwards to the RSP.

Grab a Bargain Now

Snaps to follow.

Edited by Oldman

Snaps and tech spec's

http://www.edenamps.com/products/wt/WT800.html

Before racking
[attachment=194862:Eden before Racking.JPG]

After racking
[attachment=194863:image2.JPG]

Edited by Oldman

PRICE REDUCTION TO: £715.00 including Gator Soft Rack case but NOT the Korg Rack Tuner. This is a bargain "as NEW". Trades welcome cash either way !

Edited by Oldman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...