Why become a member? ×

Faith No More ticket, Roundhouse London June 18th - see terms!
£35

I'm off to see Faith No More at the Roundhouse in London on June 18th - this Thursday! I have a spare ticket due to my friend not being able to come along and another friend not being able to get a babysitter. Bah!

Now I really dislike ticket touting so I've not been keen on selling the ticket online. I'd prefer someone to pay face value for it so that's the price I'm asking - £35, just as it says on the ticket. Another reason for not ebaying it is that someone is likely to buy it at that value and sell it at a profit. I'd rather have that profit myself if that happened but also I'm not happy with selling a £35 ticket for over a hundred quid. Others may well be happy with this and that's ok but I'd rather do it this way.

So here's the deal. If you fancy going I'll meet up before the gig and you can have the ticket for £35. Also, I'd get to go to a gig with a fellow basschatter which would be cool. Also the whole meeting up in person thing would work because it would mean that the ticket couldn't get delayed in the post. Plus, the Bass Gallery isn't too far from the venue and I'd need someone to talk me out of GAS - us lot do that yeah? Hehe :)

I'll do this on a first-come first-served basis and just in case it happens, let's not try and offer more for the ticket as that's not what this deal is about. Hope that's ok :)

Any takers?