Why become a member? ×

FS: Yamaha BB3000S *TRADED*
£650

Mikkel-S

I am having a big clean up and i am trying to be realistic. What basses gets played and which basses sits in the corner. How weird it may sound, this lovely BB3000S doesn't get much love here anymore.. I am gravitation more and more to my old P-bass and newly arrival of a Musicmaster. So, I have decided to let it go.

Its a superb bass in all aspects. The sound is fat and extremely balanced. Playability wise it feels like a Jazz with a slighter wider nut @40mm. Weight is 4kgs.

[color=#ff0000]EDIT: The bass has a bad pot. I will include replacement from Ernie Ball (or get it fixed tuesday 19th (I have a friend that knows his electronics)). [/color]

This bass seriously gives the new 2024X a run for the money! I must admit I also prefer these pickups over the newer ones.

Original hardcase included though its in bad shape. I will ship it very well packed.

700£ Shipped via UPS. Or trade with a Stingray or Fretless bass.

Edited by Mikkel-S

Fantastic! I'd have one of these over the newer ones any day! A very decent price too. I paid around the same for my BB2000 and it's worth every penny! I'd say GLWTS but I don't think you'll need it. Nice to see this on here :-)

• 2 weeks later...