Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender Precision Custom Shop Pino Palladino Signature
£2700

[quote name='Chiliwailer' timestamp='1431808816' post='2775271']
Surprised to see this one still here. I've had the pleasure of playing it and it is everything you'd ever expect it to be, wonderful in absolutely every aspect and faultless.

A very lucky Basschatter will be getting a killer bass from a true gentleman. Good luck with the sale Warren.

Edit - after just reading Warrens OP, thought I'd chip in that this bass was owned from new by a close friend of mine for a short time, purely because he temporarily went back to Jazz Basses after a bought of good old fashioned GAS. I received it in a trade but having been well covered in the P Bass department and needing the cash I sold it on to Warren. To reiterate, this is a stunner IMHO.
[/quote]
Thanks very much Daniel. I couldn't quite remember the finer details of its brief stay with its original owner, so thanks for filling in the gaps.
Although the thread doesn't reflect it, there has been a lot of interest and it was effectively sold once, almost immediately in fact.
A lot of other interested parties have basses to trade, but nothing that has really grabbed me just - yet :-)