Why become a member? ×

Diago Micropower Advice

cLepto-bass

Apologies if this has come up previously. I did search but couldn't find the input I am after. Please feel free to provide a link if this matter has previously come up.

I own a Diago Micropower unit, however my pedal hoarding has reached new heights. Therefore, I was just wondering if anyone could advice me on the potential to purchase an additional daisy chain lead to attach to the existing one in order to allow for powering more pedals? Is it safe for the pedals and power unit? What are the other negatives of powering more than the recommended 6 pedals? If they are too great should I just sell it on an upgrade to the Powerstation?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

[quote name='uzzell' timestamp='1430818079' post='2764751']
Apologies if this has come up previously. I did search but couldn't find the input I am after. Please feel free to provide a link if this matter has previously come up.

I own a Diago Micropower unit, however my pedal hoarding has reached new heights. Therefore, I was just wondering if anyone could advice me on the potential to purchase an additional daisy chain lead to attach to the existing one in order to allow for powering more pedals? Is it safe for the pedals and power unit? What are the other negatives of powering more than the recommended 6 pedals? If they are too great should I just sell it on an upgrade to the Powerstation?

Thanks in advance for your advice.
[/quote]

I use the same supply as you, and bought an extra cable off Amazon. I use a total of 8 of the things to power my pedals.