Why become a member? ×

Eden WTX 500w World Tour Bass Amp - **SOLD**
£335

dodgnofski

Here is one of the Worlds very best small & lightweight Bass Amps in mint condition and complete with official Eden padded gigbag, Manual, the original box, unused mains lead, is only a couple of months old & is only for sale due to an insane GAS attack at the weekend, plus as it looks like my next live Gig is going to be somewhere around the twelfth of never, I really don't need this amount of power for the foreseeable future :(!!

Eden WTX World Tour 500

Power: 500 Watts @ 4 Ω
THD: <.5%
Amp Modes: Mono
Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20KHz
Speaker Connection: Speakon or 1/4"
Weight: 4.3lbs / 1.95kg
Dimensions: H: 2.5 in / 6.35cm, W: 8 in / 20.3cm, D:9 in / 22.8cm

This incredible bass amp has more features than you could shake a stick at including the Eden 'Golden Chip' which is of a much higher quality than chips fitted to many other amps - apparently? in fact, many Pro players just leave all the EQ flat and just vary the Enhance control to suit the venue they are playing - allegedly :)!!

There is a professional standard Compressor on board, which levels out your sound and gives it that 'Pro' quality feel.

This amp can also be used for silent practise by using the aux. in and headphone out jacks.

A Speakon and two 1/4" Jack speaker outputs, there is nothing worse than turning up for a gig, recording session or rehearsal and finding out you have only Jack leads and the amp only accepts Speakon!!

The Bass boost on this amp is just incredible, as it makes it possible to play at low volume, i.e. in the studio, or at home and still retain a solid bass sound. Can't understand why other amps don't have this feature!!

Will play ultra quiet keeping the Master Gain down, or as loud as a loud thing, from the planet loud, if you crank it up.

Having 500 watts on tap, means that if you are only using one 8ohm cab, the amp has more than enough power to cope. If you connect two eight home cabs then it goes crazy loud.

The Eden Gig bag is very padded and of very high quality

Having owned, or at least used almost every amp under the sun - umpteen times over during the past 40 + years, in my humble opinion Eden produce some of the highest quality Professional Bass Gear available today.

Thank you for your time and interest.

Edited by dodgnofski