Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£300

Guest MoJo

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,][b]
Peavey BAM 500W Bass Amplifier[/b][/font][/color][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,]
£200 – [color=#9197A3]Collection preferred from Sedgley DY3 or can meet up with buyer[/color][/font][/color][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,]

After much deliberation, I've decided that I can't justify keeping both my Peavey BAM210 and this BAM head so, reluctantly, I've decided to move it on. The head is a Peavey BAM, 350W into 4ohms or 500W into 2ohms. It can be used with or without the amp/cab modelling, comes with a very good built in compressor and a range of built-in effects. Sounds can be created and then stored in one of 16 user patches. Comes complete with optional midi foot controller, midi cable, speaker cable and power lead.

The classic amps modelled are believed to be Fender Bassman with 2x12 cabinet, Ampeg Fliptop with B-15 cabinet, Ampeg SVT with 8x10 sealed cabinet, Acoustic 360 with 1x18 folded horn cabinet, SWR Redhead 2x10 combo, David Eden World Tour WT800 with Eden 4x10, Gallien Krueger 800RB with Hartke 410XL

This thing is seriously loud and there isn't a tone you can't get out of it

[/font][/color]

Edited by MoJo

[quote name='Dazed' timestamp='1428960941' post='2746536']
Anything you're after trade wise ?
[/quote]

Apart from amps or cabs, I'm pretty open to anything else