Why become a member? ×

The Inevitable Teaspoons @ Cafe Drummond, Aberdeen 01/05/2015

neepheid

Details are sketchy but an intercepted communication has been decoded and revealed that a rag tag bunch of musicians who refer to themselves as "The Inevitable Teaspoons" will be making music at a place called Cafe Drummond in Aberdeen on 1st May. I have no idea what that means, so I recommend sending all available reconnaissance units to the aforementioned location from 8pm on 01/05/2015 to find out what is going on.

Over and out.

:)

Roger that Neepheid. If the operation is to be clandestine how are we "units" to identify ourselves? I propose the traditional secret signal of purchasing refreshments then nonchalently moving in a stageward direction for final location in front of the low frequency oscillation supplier. This, along with the requisite concentrated gazing at aforementioned equipment should afford those "units in the know" to be able to identify themselve to each other using the universal "noddin' of't heid" and hushed passwords "Is that a Victory?" :)