Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz Shuttlemax 12.2 - FS/FT - rack ears - gig skinz bag -£500
£550

For sale my (discontinued) Genz Benz Shuttlemax 12.2. Amazing head but moving on a most of my work this year has back-line provided. Works perfectly but a tiny amount of rack rash on the top of the unit in the interest of disclosure. I'm looking for £500 delivered. Includes some hard to find rack ears as well as a Gig Skinz bag. i'm going to regret moving this on but it's wasted doing nothing.

Trades, part exchanges always welcome.

Just PM me.

[size=3][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The award winning SHUTTLEMAX dual preamp design offers an FET preamp for articulate, precise, immediate tone and a 12AX7 tube channel which provides a wide range of gain structure that produces smooth, clean tube warmth or can be dialed all the way up to the critical mass of aggressive overdrive. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This STL-MAX12.2 delivers over 1200 watts of output from an amp that weights only 6.75 lbs. Dual Class D amp modules produce full output into two 4 ohm loads (one per amplifier output). Our proprietary 3DPM power management circuitry provides increased headroom and a thicker dimension to the individual notes. The full output of the ShuttleMAX 12.2 is perfect for any venue and playing style. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The SHUTTLEMAX 12.2 dual power amp design offers a variety of available power output choices:[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]One 8 ohm load (either Amp A or Amp B driven)...............375 Watts[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]One 4 ohm load (either Amp A or Amp B driven)...............600 Watts[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Two 8 ohm loads (Amp A and Amp B driven)....................750 Watts[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]One 4 ohm load (Amp A) and one 8 ohm load (Amp B)......975 Watts[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Two 4 ohm loads (Amp A and Amp B driven)....................1200 Watts[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][/size]

Edited by ryancowell25

Your not wrong. I had a Shuttlemax 12.0 a few years ago. moved it on then regretted it instantly and picked this up. i probably shouldn't be selling it but I can't see it getting used except for home practice this year and i'm a firm believer of moving on gear that's going to gather dust to a good home.

Just a reminder the pedal is also included but is not in the photos - looks like this though

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/genz-benz-footswitch-for-shuttle-6.0-and-9.0