Why become a member? ×

SOLD - PLEASE REMOVE
£900

SICbass

[s]900[/s] pounds [s]850[/s] 800 pounds
Hi there,

so, here's my 1991 MM Stingray 5 fretless (serial number 52417).

She was born fretless unmarked and I had a luthier put the markings on for me. I bought it in about '94, I think (old fart, no memory) and I believe I was the first owner. The case is not original, it's a generic vintage-style jobby. The case has one nasty scratch on the back (see pics).

I've only used it live maybe 3 or 4 times so there's virtually no wear on the fingerboard, so the only dings and dongs are the scratches on the bottom (see photos) thanks to a crappy stand which I didn't notice till it was too late.
Neck, hardware, truss-rod, pups, fingerboard etc. are all fine. She has a nice low action and sounds typically stingray-ish with tons of mwahhh.
According to my bathroom scales, she weighs 4.7 kilos.

I'm based in Berlin and am willing to courier.

I'm looking for cash rather than a trade. [s]900[/s] pounds [s]850,[/s] 800 pounds

Cheers,
Paul

[url="http://imgur.com/a/UvIbg"]http://imgur.com/a/UvIbg[/url]

Edited by SICbass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

sorry, please excuse my lack of replies to your messages. There hasn't been much interest for a while, so I haven't been checking the thread. :blush:
@zawinul, I'll get the measurements to you asap, but it may take till Sunday.
@paulmacnamara, yes I might be open for trades. I don't really have anything specific in mind, just try me.
@ anyone interested, it's always best to PM me. Then I get a notification of your message.

Once again, sorry for the tardy reply.

Cheers,
Paul :)

• 2 weeks later...