Why become a member? ×

Anyone Heard of Steve OJ?

phil_the_bassist

[quote name='doctor_of_the_bass' post='264263' date='Aug 17 2008, 11:47 PM']Allo Phil!

I've no idea - although I've got an interview with him in Bassist mag somewhere - from around '96 I think!

So yes, I have heard of him!

Cheers m8.

Nick[/quote]

Lol!

Dr. Nick, that was one of the most informative but absolutely useless answers I've ever recieved from a licenced practitioner of medicinal music!

defo made me chuckle, and on a monday morning that's a rare feat!

Eye thang kyoo
Phil

[quote name='doctor_of_the_bass' post='264816' date='Aug 18 2008, 06:41 PM']Thangyooverymusch Phil!

Yourrrr'eemyyybe...b...b bbbeessscccchhht mate!

Yes, a pretty crap piece of text that was!

Hehe!

Nick[/quote]

Yes, yes it was.

and for that assault on the reading part of my brain, I must ask for renumeration in the way of roughly 10% of you bass collection :)

all in the name of fairness y'see, so you can't complain! :huh:

[quote name='Geddys nose' post='265030' date='Aug 18 2008, 10:41 PM']I've still got the CD of them great band IMO very much like Fun Lovin' Criminals but with a edge and darlings of Chris Evans TFI Friday Ahhhh! them where the days.[/quote]

They've not been off my playlists since I first heard 'em when I was about 13! funkin love their stuff!

Have you got the standard Done&Dusted or the double disc edtn with the remixes? well worth tryin to source if you're into dub/drum&bass/ambient type stuff.

• 1 year later...

[quote name='phil_the_bassist' post='265189' date='Aug 19 2008, 07:07 AM']They've not been off my playlists since I first heard 'em when I was about 13! funkin love their stuff!

Have you got the standard Done&Dusted or the double disc edtn with the remixes? well worth tryin to source if you're into dub/drum&bass/ambient type stuff.[/quote]

Hi there fella, I'm right behind you dude! hehe. still playing and loving it. Glad you like the album but the uncleaned sweary version was better. Peace my man

Ojx

[quote name='doctor_of_the_bass' post='264263' date='Aug 17 2008, 10:47 PM']Allo Phil!

I've no idea - although I've got an interview with him in Bassist mag somewhere - from around '96 I think!

So yes, I have heard of him!

Cheers m8.

Nick[/quote]

I remember getting annoyed with that issue because he was on the cover instead of
Les Claypool.