Why become a member? ×

Levin Jazz Bass SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
£160

Thunderbird

Hi All

I have decided to sell most of my basses due to a fund raiser so no trades please :)

Up for grabs is my Levin jazz bass I bought this off of a fellow basschatter about 3 months ago I am not really a Jazz bass guy but I have been really blown away by this it is just as good if not better than a lot of Fenders that I have played the bass has really great pickups they are pretty hot and tasty with a lush tone, when I got the bass it had stack knob controls and I really did not like them so the bass has been rewired VOL/VOL/TONE I have also put on a quality tort scratch plate and some new strings so is all ready for action I have also added a thumb rest. The bass is in really good condition and has a few lightish marks on the back from general playing but nothing nasty and they would not show up on the camera, not many of these kicking about any more I would like what I paid for this so it will be £160 plus post of £15 or you are more than welcome to collect if posted it will be sent via tracked courier in a hard case.

Any questions ask away :)

Edited by Thunderbird

[quote name='2x18' timestamp='1425027310' post='2703001']
This Levin used to be mine and I can verify it is a fantastic bass -- as good as any Mexican I have ever played! -- A quality bass for little money!

Will.
[/quote] Thanks Will it is a cracker and I really had to think hard about letting it go but needs must