Why become a member? ×

In preparation for moving house i'm having a clearout, and since my guitar playing days are well and truly behind me i'm putting my BC Rich Warlock up for sale. I bought this a few years ago from a former student of mine who bought it in the US. I subsequently had the tremelo blocked off with a piece of wood (which can easily be removed) so it would hold its tuning better. The guitar is fitted with a floyd rose speedloader system, hence the lack of tuning pegs on the headstock. This works in the same way as headless guitars and basses that require double ball end strings.

[attachment=12112:IMGP3090.jpg]

[attachment=12113:IMGP3086.jpg]

[attachment=12111:IMGP3088.jpg]

[attachment=12110:IMGP3091.jpg]

The guitar is in good condition, with some chips and dents on the corners of the body and some pick marks around the pickups. The guitar comes with a BC Rich soft case.

I'm looking for £175 o.n.o

[quote name='budget bassist' post='262712' date='Aug 14 2008, 08:56 PM']That's a VERY nice guitar, seems like a good price too from what i can remember, can't seem to find any new on the net though.[/quote]

I bought it for about £450 originally, I haven't seen another one like it for sale in the UK or on the net. It's a great guitar, I just can't justify holding onto it because my teenage shredder days are over...