Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] Digitech Bass Whammy
£350

BigBassBob

I've recently started a new project which is going to require some new equipment and my MOT is due this week so it looks like I'm going to have to shift some stuff.

[b]3Leaf Pwnzor:[/b]

Bought new a few years ago. It has long been discontinued and has become a sought-after gem. This has been my favourite compressor since I originally acquired it. It's punchy, fattens up your tone and just seems to make everything nicer. It uses a standard power supply (it has an internal voltage-doubler so it actually runs at 18V), uses 3Leaf's relay-based bypass switch (which can be switched internally to be buffered or true bypass) and has internal trim pots for input gain and release (IIRC but I'm 90% that's what they are.)

It's practically as new apart from velcro on the bottom. I've kept the original box, manual, 3Leaf bag and rubber feet which will be included with the pedal.

[s][b]£160 POSTED[/b][/s][b] SOLD[/b]

[b]Digitech Bass Whammy (reissue):[/b]

I bought this new last year and have used it FIVE times. It's an incredible pedal and far less "glitchy" than the Whammy IVs from a few years ago. VERY cool little gizmo (if you'd like some examples of what you can do with it check out "Wall" by Living Colour, "Schism" by Tool and "Tribe" by The Mad Capsule Markets.)

It's essentially in mint condition; there's no velcro on the bottom and it's as it was the day I bought it. It comes with its box and paperwork but it came with a rather redundant European PSU which has since disappeared. That said, you can safely power this bad boy with a One-Spot along with whatever pedals you have (within reason of course.)

[b][s]£100[/s] [s]£90 POSTED[/s] SOLD[/b]

Cheers,
Bob.

Edited by BigBassBob