Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz Bass Deluxe 24v..SOLD
£325

Beneath It All

Made in Korea[with a hefty price tag apparently]..Seriously good axe..active/passive..19mm spacing [a bit much for my tired hands].Bass Line pups as standard..In really nice condition except two paint chips as shown, and a miniscule crack on the headstock[by the B string]which was recently glued/fixed by Nick at Trad Music Wakefield..Everything works as it should..Fret wear minimal...Quite a rare beast but there is a little info online...Gig bag included..[Gator hard case extra] ...Trade possible for non-Fender types [flattish neck profile/34" scale only]; can add cash....SOLD...SOLD

Edited by Beneath It All

• 2 weeks later...

If you changed the bridge to a laterally adjustable type, you could quite easily achieve 17.5 to 18mm spacing. Looks like the pickups are more suited to this, as the strings appear near the edge of the fingerboard and don't run centrally above the pole pieces.

Just a thought...

[quote name='zero9' timestamp='1424721942' post='2699687']
If you changed the bridge to a laterally adjustable type, you could quite easily achieve 17.5 to 18mm spacing. Looks like the pickups are more suited to this, as the strings appear near the edge of the fingerboard and don't run centrally above the pole pieces.

Just a thought...
[/quote]......Unless my eyes deceive me, the strings are 99% central to pole pieces

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...