ok guys as promised, more pictures
[attachment=12068:PICT0190.JPG]
[attachment=12069:PICT0195.JPG]
[attachment=12070:PICT0192.JPG]
sorry the pics are HUGE again

the main ding in it is on the bottem horn

rather tiny as you can see!

if I dont get alot of trades with the next two-three weeks
then it maybe on sale but I'd rather trade, thank you :)

Edited by cai!

• 4 weeks later...

the status neck i have now on my stingray 5 was fitted to an OLP originally, so i imagine the 4 string would be the same, but you would have to modify the OLP body so that it has 6 bolts, as OLP's have 4 bolt necks. However if the graphite neck is undrilled, you can drill it to suit the OLP if you wish, although id reccommend you modify the body rather than the neck for value sake, if you need to sell the status neck in the future, itl be a limited market if you have drilled it for 4 bolts and not 6

Edited by BassManKev

[quote name='BassManKev' post='280731' date='Sep 9 2008, 10:04 PM']the status neck i have now on my stingray 5 was fitted to an OLP originally, so i imagine the 4 string would be the same, but you would have to modify the OLP body so that it has 6 bolts, as OLP's have 4 bolt necks. However if the graphite neck is undrilled, you can drill it to suit the OLP if you wish, although id reccommend you modify the body rather than the neck for value sake, if you need to sell the status neck in the future, it'll be a limited market if you have drilled it for 4 bolts and not 6[/quote]

Cheers for this. Interesting. While I'm not really that much of a Stingray fan, I do like the look of the Status neck on a black 'ray body...with black hardware/scratchplate it would look super saucy. Insofar as a donor/project bass goes, £150 for a body and £250 for the [Status] neck doesn't seem that much, plus, Status offer a build/setup service. I'd be interested to know whether anyone has ever put a BadAssII on a Stingray (only because I have one at home).

Value wise, once it was done I wouldn't be bothered about breaking up the parts to sell on. I'd probably just keep it or sell it on complete if I lost interest in it.

Cheers
P

[quote name='bassman2790' post='280671' date='Sep 9 2008, 08:38 PM']What sort of thing are you looking for, trade wise?[/quote]
Trade wise, I'm seriously considering anything, I'm in a "lets try something new mood" :)

Just show me what you got and I shouldn't take too long to reply!

As for a status neck on an olp body, yes its been done quiet a few times but as I've not tried it myself I'm not sure if you'd have to make any adjustments to the body and/or neck.

• 3 weeks later...