Why become a member? ×

Hartke HA4000 head, with Korg DT-1 Tuner & Samson S-com Compressor

Mike

Hi all,

Selling my head & compressor/tuner as all I use now is my Markbass combo. It's a Hartke HA4000 (400watts at 4ohms) with a Samson S-Com Compressor and Korg DT-1 Tuner.

Here are the pics:

Here's some info:

[b]Hartke HA4000: [/b]

[i] Loaded with a nearly limitless amount of tonal control, the HA4000 produces 400 watts into 4 ohms and 220 watts into 8 ohms. Extensive tone-shaping includes a special Shape circuit with a variable intensity control that lets you change the voicing of your instrument to suit different amp setups and applications. In tandem with a comprehensive 4-band EQ - section with two fully parametric mids, it gives anyone the freedom to create more tone colors A D-Bass EQ control provides sub harmonics enhancement for deep bass tones. In terms of interfacing flexibility, the HA4000 features a special DI output that converts a buffered version of the guitar input signal to a balanced, low impedance format for driving any cable length, PA or slave bass system. A balanced Preamp output lets you drive another bass system while retaining all of the original tone settings. A Sub Bass output provides a preamp signal suitable for driving a combination subwoofer/amplifier system. Other features include a special Mute switch for all outputs except the tuner output to allow instant tuning on stage; Pre and Post-EQ effects loops and more.

- Power: 400 Watts at 4 Ohms
- 2-band Fixed EQ
- 2-band full parametric EQ
- Shape Circuitry
- XLR DI Out
- Pre & Post Effects Loops
- Line & Balanced Preamp Outs
- Mute Switch & Tuner Output
- Dimensions: 2U Space, 13.5" Deep [/i]

[b]
Samson S-Com Compressor/Limited
[/b]
[i]
The S com is a dual-channel, single rack space stereo compressor designed to control signal levels in a variety of applications. S com's logical design and layout make it simple to understand and easy to use. Its sonic integrity offers clean, distortion free audio, and a predictable, usable range of control from undetectable to clearly identifiable.

Each channel combines an Expander/Gate, a Compressor/Limiter and a fully adjustable Enhancer. This unique circuit reduces noise, increases loudness and recovers high frequencies that might otherwise be compromised when audio is heavily compressed. The Spectra switch adds a mid-band boost to the detector circuit to help smooth out harsh vocals.

The Expander/Gate features a variable Threshold control and switchable (fast/slow) Release time. The Gate's operation is easily visible with twin (open and closed) LEDs. The S com's Compressor/Limiter controls include Threshold, Ratio, Attack, Release, and Output. The Auto function continuously analyzes the audio input, and automatically adjusts the attack and release parameters based on the changing level. A Key input and Key Listen feature provides for external triggering, or EQ, of dynamically processed signals.

Compressor/Limiter, Expander/Gate with Enhancer
Advanced Circuit Design Utilizing Low Noise Operational Amplifiers and High Quality VCA's
Enhancer Circuit with Independent Control
12 Segment LED Meters for Input/Output and Gain Reduction
Expander/Gate with Variable Trigger Control and Switchable
Fast/Slow Release
Servo Balanced Inputs and Outputs on XLR and 1/4" Connectors
SKD (Smart Knee Detector) Circuit Switches from Soft to Hard
Knee Based on the Level of Input Signal Applied
AEG (Auto Envelope Generator) Mode Constantly Adjusts the Compressors Attack and Release Times[/i]

[url="http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=96"]Manuals etc[/url]

[b]Korg DT-1 [/b]

[url="http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Effects/product/Korg/DT-1+Pro/10/1"]Harmony Central Review[/url]

I think [b]£240[/b] is an excellent price for this whole combo package. It really has to be pickup only from Chelmsford, Essex, right next to the A12 (near M25). I might be able to deliver for some money depending on where you are.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Ben, as I've PMd to a couple of people, since this ad went up (ages ago) I currently have a use for it. This may change in the next few weeks so I can contact people in the right order if they're still interested. Ben, you'd be number two.

Regards

Mike