Why become a member? ×

Cort Artisan A6 6 string active bass. SOLD. PLEASE CLOSE.
£480

Painy

HUGE PRICE DROP FOR QUICK SALE - WAS £480, NOW JUST £380!

I have for sale here my fantastic Cort Artisan A6 6 string active bass.

This would need to be collection from Fakenham in Norfolk as I do not have a spare hardcase to send it in although delivery within a reasonable distance for cost of petrol could possibly be negotiated too.

The build quality, playability and sound of this bass really are exceptional and it genuinely holds its own against other basses I have owned costing thousands of pounds.
Recently though I have discovered the joy of passive P-basses and am looking to get some money together for a Squire VM Precision V but also need to raise some money to go towards the cost of my wedding later this year - in other words I need to keep my other half sweet too!

As far as trades go I would need to see some cash coming my way but would obviously be interested ideally in a VM Precision 5 string (preferably sunburst or Olympic white) but would also consider a VM Jazz 5 string in Olly white - both with cash my way. Would also consider a Fender modern player Jazz 5 string with a little bit less cash my way. Anything else you have though doesn't hurt to ask.

As you can see I have made some purely cosmetic and fully reversible changes using adhesive vinyl which I can easily remove for you when you collect if you would like it back to original (rosewood fingerboard, black plastic pickup covers and truss rod cover).
Condition is basically very good but just a few things to mention. There are some spots on the top of the control knobs and there is a light wear mark on the body above the neck pickup where my thumb has rested (both pictured). There is also a little rust on a couple of the screws on the bridge.

Specs:
Neck thru construction - 5 piece maple and wenge with dual truss rods.
Rosewood fingerboard with offset mother of pearl dot markers.
Mahogany body wings with flamed maple top.
Natural open pore finish.
Satin finish Hipshot licenced bridge and ultra lightweight tuners.
Bartolini Mk1 switchable 3 band active preamp and matching twin humbucking soapbar pickups.
I do have a Warwick padded gigbag which I can also include depending on your offer.

I've also included a stock photo of the bass to show it as it would appear again if the modifications were reversed.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Edited by Painy

[quote name='lownote12' timestamp='1421442583' post='2661420']
Overwater tanglewood Classic Jazz + Aria fretless P Bass?
[/quote]

The jazz could be of interest as a partial trade but it would have to be a 5 string - haven't played 4 strings for about 17 years now! Afraid I already have a de-fretted Aria as it happens but it never gets used.