Why become a member? ×

Aguilar DB750
£1050

sshorepunk

Testing the water here after making the big decision to move to a smaller rig and move on this amazing amp, it's been a big decision as this thing is without doubt the best amp I've owned in nearly 40 years of playing. A search on this web site will show that opinion is shared by many

So This is a DB750 in an Aguilar 3U rack bag
The bag is great, its a heavy amp, and the rack bag makes it easy to carry
Has performed effortlessly, no problems at all, was PAT tested a few months back

Price is as shown, only trade I will consider is a TH500, with ££ my way, so ideal for someone who has sampled the Aguilar sound and wants to move on to the ultimate Aguilar amp

Photos to come!

Tony

Edited by sshorepunk

I went through this same thought process and sold my DB751 in order to downsize. I bought a TH500 but became frustrated that I couldn't get the 'Aguilar sound' out of it. So - guess what - I bought another DB751!

I now use it coupled with a couple of GS112s for gigs where space is restricted. I still have a larger rig for big venues.

Make sure this is what you want to do before someone snaps it up. Once it's gone it's expensive to replace. Anyway, good luck with the sale if you decide to carry on. Someone will get a great amp at a great price!

[quote name='petergales' timestamp='1421489366' post='2661789']
I went through this same thought process and sold my DB751 in order to downsize. I bought a TH500 but became frustrated that I couldn't get the 'Aguilar sound' out of it. So - guess what - I bought another DB751!
[/quote]

+1 I did the same with my DB750! I'm now using another 750 and 2 DB112's which give plenty of performance and I'm once again a happy bunny! Could be interested in the 212 though