Why become a member? ×

Diago Commuter Pedal Boards.

ambient

Anyone use them ?

I'm looking for a reasonably compact, but decent quality pedal board/bag.

My effects are as follows - Dunlop volume pedal, Neunaber Wet, Strymon El Capistan, MarkBass Mini Distortion, Diago Micro power supply, and I plan to get a chorus pedal, compressor and I want an Akai Headrush E1.

How big are they, and how durable ?

They're not a bad price - [url="http://www.diago.co.uk/pedalboards/commuter-pedalboard.html"]http://www.diago.co....pedalboard.html[/url]

Edited by ambient

The size is on the web page on the Sizing Guide tab at 490x260mm.

Personally I have a SA Bass MWD, BEF, MXR Bass Compressor, Corona Chorus, SYN-5 and a Diago PowerStation and they fit nicely. I used a drawing app on my Mac to plan out the pedals (to scale) and then went through the various sizes and ended up with the Gigman.

YMMV

I reckon right now you'd be fine, however with the additional pedals you're planning then you'd have issues. Especially with that Headrush.

Here's an idea of what one of my previous boards used to look like for a bit of perspective. Hope that helps.

I recently went thru the same thought process and ended up with a Charlies Pedalboards C1.
Running a Korg Pitchblack tuner, Sony wireless receiver, EMG Multicomp on the bottom level and Ashdown Lomenzo, Behringer BDI21 and Tech21 VT Bass DI on the top with a Diago Micropower. I have room for one more Boss sized pedal I required.
The two tier style is pretty good.