Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Gallien Krueger MB500 amp - ***now £280**
£350

Jakester

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It is with great sadness that I find myself having to sell off the majority of my bass gear. Essentially, I'm not playing, and don't really have the time to find another band to play with, plus the car's just required major surgery, so it seems somewhat silly for me to have all this great gear just sitting in cases around the place. Anyway, I digress...[/font][/color]

**edit** It's been brought to my attention that these are going for well below cost online, and that my first valuation didn't compare all that well with it. Price now reduced - save over £120 on lowest online price - silly money for an amp as capable as this!

For sale is my Gallien Krueger MB500 amp.

It was bought from eBay and it's never missed a beat. 500w micro-amp, only gigged a couple of times. Cracking little thing.

Comes with a footswitch to change channels between clean and dirty.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I would very much prefer pickup from Bath/Bristol but can probably post at cost[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm looking for [s]£350[/s] £280 ono.[/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Not really looking for trades as cash is currently king, but I could be persuaded to take something like a Warwick Corvette 4 or 5-string, or a G&L tribute L/M2000/2500, or possibly a TC Electronic BC250 or other small combo depending on spec.[/color][/font]

Edited by Jakester