Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Line 6 G30 wireless system- 2 weeks old- £100 inc
£100

Old Horse Murphy

For sale is a 2 week old Line 6 G30 wireless system that can be mounted on to a pedalboard and powered by a 9v ac power supply. It's absolutely spotless apart from some Velcro on the bottom.

I bought this with this intention of going wireless but, hey, things change :)

Currently selling for £130. This one is virtually new and I'm selling for £100 inc delivery.

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand why this is still here…I have one of these (paid more than what Old Horse Murphy is asking) and it is without a doubt fantastic. No problems, the receiver fits on a pedal board (or just on top of your amp) and it works with a 9v adaptor like most pedals. I'd buy it myself if I could justify having two of them!

[quote name='JimBobTTD' timestamp='1419870045' post='2643363']
I don't understand why this is still here…I have one of these (paid more than what Old Horse Murphy is asking) and it is without a doubt fantastic. No problems, the receiver fits on a pedal board (or just on top of your amp) and it works with a 9v adaptor like most pedals. I'd buy it myself if I could justify having two of them!
[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words :)
[quote name='TomWIC' timestamp='1419892399' post='2643793']
Just to double check that this is for both the transmitter and receiver?

Does it come with the original box and power supply (I only ask as it won't be going on my board, it'll sit in my back of my rack).

Cheers
[/quote]

Yes, it's for the whole unit and comes complete with box and power supply :)

Edited by Old Horse Murphy