Why become a member? ×

ReverbNation

FinnDave

I was asked to set up a [url="http://www.reverbnation.com/thewirebirdswithjennyhaan"]ReverbNation page for our band[/url] recently, and have been struggling to get it working. I am no computer whizz, but manage the band's diary, facebook, email, etc (obviously, as I am the bass player!).

One of the attractions of ReverbNation is its ability to sync posts, music, pic, etc across other sites, but I am having trouble getting it to post to Facebook. Yesterday I uploaded a song to ReverbNation and it appeared on Facebook, also a pic, but now can't get a status update about a gig to post at all.

Any ReverbNation gurus around?

I run our bands RN site, and although free, it is a massive PITA.

To use a much disliked term, it's not very 'user-friendly' at all. I got ours up there with trial and error.

Worst thing is adding gigs - many pubs and clubs are not listed, so you have to 'create' them in the system. But when you get another gig there, you have to add them again as they simply vanish! It involved adding all contact details, photo, etc.

I'll check your page out - just persevere, and keep at it - but be aware, it's not great - but it is free! B)

Thanks, I was concerned it might must be me! Yes, I have synced to our Facebook page, but it has slowly dawned on me that that only works the app, if i post an update and 'sync to Facebook' it appear on my own page and not the band's.

I've not looked at it today, I was getting ready to delete the account and that's probably a bad idea having put so many hours in already. I did suggest we found someone who knows what they are doing but asking me is free.... Will discuss with ms Singer at next rehearsal!