Why become a member? ×

Philips 24” CRT TV

Dubs

Pretty much what it says on the tin. I don’t want/need it so anyone’s welcome to turn up at my house and take it away.

Spec:
CRT 24”
It’s a Philips
It’s…erm…..black
…made in Belgium
No remote control :)
Little crack in the plastic where it fell off the TV stand (beer barrel – honest) in my old house – the mains cable was going behind the back of my massive CD storage unit and when it slipped off the stand it pulled over the storage unit as well…in slow motion I saw about 600 CDs that I love and adore get thrown all over the room, I almost cried. Damn this TV, I’ll be happy to get rid of it!

[size=1]I’ve not really got my salesman hat on have I[/size]

It works well, and it’s got a pretty good picture :huh: Please take it away

Edited by benwhiteuk

Thanks kiwi. The model number is massive - It's a Philips 21GR2554/05B, and from that I've just realised it's a 21" so I'd like to make that clear before anyone shows up to take it away and has a hissy fit that it's 3" smaller than I said it was and start talking about "misrepresentation" and try to sue my ass.

Anyone fancy a trade for a 40” plasma? – 1080p or 720p, I’m not fussy. Actually, better make it a 37” cos a 40” would probably look ridiculous in my living room :)

Meh, can't help out after all unfortunately, but this place has one in stock

[url="http://www.avukltd.com/remotecontrolsearch.php?item_id=407484&action=send_details"]http://www.avukltd.com/remotecontrolsearch...on=send_details[/url]

Ah oh well, cheers for the link anyways. Not sure the TV is worth the £12.89 though :)

…the tip is likely to be its final resting place, but I thought I’d offer it on here before it gets unceremonially smashed into bits.

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='256698' date='Aug 6 2008, 08:44 PM']Ah oh well, cheers for the link anyways. Not sure the TV is worth the £12.89 though :)

…the tip is likely to be its final resting place, but I thought I’d offer it on here before it gets unceremonially smashed into bits.[/quote]

If you want some fun try to break the screen with a hammer, if it is anything like a tv I used to have it will take some pressure to break it, in the end i threw it out of a 2nd floor window into a tip on to a brick that was in there.

DON'T TRY THIS HOME or do it's a free country

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='256771' date='Aug 6 2008, 10:18 PM']If you want some fun try to break the screen with a hammer, if it is anything like a tv I used to have it will take some pressure to break it, in the end i threw it out of a 2nd floor window into a tip on to a brick that was in there.

DON'T TRY THIS HOME or do it's a free country[/quote]

haha that sounds like more fun than giving it away, but I'll have to make sure i do it outside cos my girlfriend would lose her mind if i done it in the house :) id be grounded and everything!