Why become a member? ×

ORANGE 1x15 Cab FS/FT £230 WITHDRAWN....
£500

ozzy138

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Selling my Orange rig as I'm after something different[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The 210 is in great condition and was bought off of a fellow BC'er earlier this year....[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The 115 is the white limited edition version, built in 2009 and also bought from a BC'er in May this year. The cab sounds fantastic but has a small scuff to the White tolex just along the bottom edge...[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]As a rig they are paired with my Bass Terror and has played indoors, outdoors shows and they have never let me down. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ideally I'd like to sell them as one rig... If not they are up for £250 each[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]As far as trades are concerned I'm after a decent 4x10[/font][/color][attachment=177966:IMG_4819.jpg]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I will drop off or meet if the distance isn't to far from London or Essex[/font][/color]

Edited by ozzy138

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...