Why become a member? ×

Tech 21 Sansamp RPM, Korg DTR200 Rack Tuner, 6u ABS Flightcase

attackbass

I've recently got an endorsment with Orange which has meant ditching my rack gear as the orange head alone weighs an absolute ton by itself!!

[b]SANSAMP RPM[/b]

This is about 3 months old in mint condition and in perfect working order. I'm actually gutted that I have to sell this but needs must. This is the same sansamp that geddy lee uses and for good reason. It sounds amazing.. from cool svt tones to full on grindy distortion. It has a parametric EQ which is very handy and two xlr outs - one sansamp and one unaffected, which were handy in studio situations. These cost about £350 new.. so considering it's condition etc I'm looking for £290 for it.

[b]Korg DTR 2000 Rack Tuner[/b]

Top of the range Kord Tuner. This is the industry standard rack tuner. Tunes very accurately even down to a low B. Has a lot of different modes of tunings and features. Has a rack light built in to light up gear below it. The tuner is in good condition and fully working order.. I does have some rack rash on the top and bottom from being put into racks but ocne put into a rack you dont see this. Cost about £180 new - looking for £90

[b]ABS 6U FLIGHTCASE[/b]

Good condition.. hold up to 6U. Had for about a year and has served my gear well! £20

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi. WHat's the ABS rack make and what would it cost to post? Where is your location?

[quote name='attackbass' post='256315' date='Aug 6 2008, 02:34 PM']I've recently got an endorsment with Orange which has meant ditching my rack gear as the orange head alone weighs an absolute ton by itself!!

[b]SANSAMP RPM[/b]

This is about 3 months old in mint condition and in perfect working order. I'm actually gutted that I have to sell this but needs must. This is the same sansamp that geddy lee uses and for good reason. It sounds amazing.. from cool svt tones to full on grindy distortion. It has a parametric EQ which is very handy and two xlr outs - one sansamp and one unaffected, which were handy in studio situations. These cost about £350 new.. so considering it's condition etc I'm looking for £290 for it.

[b]Korg DTR 2000 Rack Tuner[/b]

Top of the range Kord Tuner. This is the industry standard rack tuner. Tunes very accurately even down to a low B. Has a lot of different modes of tunings and features. Has a rack light built in to light up gear below it. The tuner is in good condition and fully working order.. I does have some rack rash on the top and bottom from being put into racks but ocne put into a rack you dont see this. Cost about £180 new - looking for £90

[b]ABS 6U FLIGHTCASE[/b]

Good condition.. hold up to 6U. Had for about a year and has served my gear well! £20

[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...