Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger 700RB 210 Combo - SOLD
£325

slazman

Sadly [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]having not gigged for the last eighteen months due to break up of band and no takers for my average abilities locally, I have decided to retire and this is part of my gigging equipment sell off. It took me a long time to find one of these four years ago! [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have copied in the following blurb for those who need more info:[/font][/color]

[size=3][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Gallien-Krueger 700RB/210 480W Bass combo. The word Combo, usually implies wimpy electronics, and second rate speakers. Not true with the 700RB Series Combos. These amplifiers use the same electronics as the 700RB, and the same high performance woofers as the RBH cabinets! You get Bi-Amp Sound, 380+50 Watts (225W to internal woofer), even Speakon connectors. They share the same great hardware used on our RBH cabinets like massive custom tooled corners, 16ga steel grills, and all Birch construction. The cabinets are bevelled allowing them to play up right, or rocked back for use in tight situations. And if that's not enough, they have engineered an ingenious transport system, just to make moving them easy. When you're ready to go, simply pull out the locking handle, tilt the unit back, and it will follow you anywhere..[/font][/size]

[s]I am asking £325[/s]. Price reduction to £295! I might consider a part trade for a practice amp so let me know what you have.

Collection preferred from between Nottingham & Derby, 5 minutes from M1 J25. However I am happy to deliver/meet at a convenient place/time within a 45 minute drive of home - so consider Sheffield (north), Grantham (east), Northampton (south), Stoke (west) and all points between. Anyone interested, mail me to discuss or ask for specific photos.

Edited by slazman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...