Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: 1983/84 SQ Squier Precision £350
£295

Bungie

Hi Folks,

Now properly re-listed, with a little help from our Mods ;) .

For sale or trade (now back up to a sensible price as the urgent need to sell has moved on):

[b]MIJ 1983 / 84 SQ serial Squier Precision[/b] in 3TS. Brilliant quality basses that immediately followed the JV series, so you get all that JV build quality for half the price. This is a great vintage bass with just the right amount of wear commensurate with its age i.e. a few dings around the edges of the body. Well set up and plays like a dream. Just 9lbs on the scales.. Originally acquired from respected BCer 2x18. [b]£350[/b] with gig bag.

Link to pics here: [url="http://s121.photobucket.com/user/BungieB/library/?sort=3&page=1"]http://s121.photobuc.../?sort=3&page=1[/url]

I'm York based, but willing to post at sensible cost.

Trade options: Open to offers.

Any questions, please ask away.

Thanks,

Neil

Edited by Bungie

I followed the link to see pics but it didn't work on iOS, so I hit the "Full website" button and got a long slideshow, mostly of a fretless and a couple of pics showing headstocks and two basses.
Which bass is it, please, and is the price £295 as stated (without the gigbag)?

Hi Stuee, Apologies for the confusion, the thread started off with three basses for sale hence all the different pictures. The other two basses sold, but regrettably, you can't edit the trade price on the ad. It's the sunbusrt Precision in the slide show and the price or trade value is £380. I was selling it cheaper when I needed to move a bass or two on to fund a new arrival, but it's back at a more realistic price now.

Thanks for the interest.

Neil

• 3 weeks later...