Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Any good at hand to hand combat? Sat Oct 4th

KevB

Do you typically go for a night out 'tooled up'? Does the thought of watching scantily clad young women getting well oiled and then doing their uncoordinated dancing thing pique your attention? Then I might have just the gig for you...
First Sat of each month we play [url="http://www.h2ohucknall.co.uk/index.php/live-music-at-h2o-every-saturday-night-h2o-hucknall"]here[/url] so if you're in Notts and have nothing better to do why not drop in for a laugh, a beer, watch a fight and see the local police try to get things under control by the time we do our encore.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't know whether it's correct etiquette to bump this up but we are playing the same venue as in OP tomorrow (Nov 1st) so will be good to see Chris (RR) or anyone else turn up and count my duff note quota for the evening. Usually on around 9:45 at this venue.

Well, I survived my night out in Hucknall unscathed. Great to see Kev, and the band were playing real crowd-pleasers all night - from I Feel Fine to Happy, it was a good tight performance. It was pretty quiet in the town generally, but it really started to get packed by the second set, and the atmosphere built accordingly. We left just after 12 as I needed to get the last tram, and saw the ambulance approaching, presumably coming for the lady who had passed out.
More importantly a pub with Marstons Oyster Stout on tap! Brilliant. Thanks Kev

Edited by Roland Rock