Why become a member? ×

Lakland 44-02 Lakland PUs and Preamp

far0n

Right chaps, up for sale is my Lakland 44-02 deluxe (I think, 'cos it has a flamed maple top) with the newer Lakland preamp and pickups. Great condition, no major bumps or bruises, comes with a Lakland padded gig bag. These currently retail around the £1150 mark, mine's about 12 months old, but frankly I'm moving house soon so it's bon voyage ! Anyway, £550. I'm in/around the Middlesbrough to Sheffield area and don't mind dropping it off :) Cheers, Faron

Edited by far0n

• 4 months later...

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='359408' date='Dec 20 2008, 10:00 AM']You noticed that did you? :)

I was far too polite to openly point him in the direction of your listing. :huh:[/quote]

I'm not being funny, but you can buy a brand new one cheaper than that. That was just optimism of the highest order ! :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Faron ,

would you consider a trade ??? I have a rather nice Fretless Alembic Epic ( it is up for sale at £900 at bass gallery ).
Hows things up in there ..... I am originally from Guisborough , now living Herts .
I remember playing at the Cargo fleet social club every Saturday night ........ COR those where the days .

cheers
Don :)

• 1 month later...

[quote name='donzo44' post='474804' date='Apr 29 2009, 09:21 AM']Hi Faron ,

would you consider a trade ??? I have a rather nice Fretless Alembic Epic ( it is up for sale at £900 at bass gallery ).
Hows things up in there ..... I am originally from Guisborough , now living Herts .
I remember playing at the Cargo fleet social club every Saturday night ........ COR those where the days .

cheers
Don :)[/quote]

Played Cargo Fleet many times.... all miserable, ha ha. I think our drummer's lass fell down that metal staircase once n all. Anyway, no trades, just flog I'm afraid :rolleyes: