Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn: Radial Bigshot I/O Instrument Selector
£60

Old Horse Murphy

For sale is a Radial Bigshot I/O true bypass instrument selector.

It basically allows you to run 2 instruments in to one amp by simply selecting which bass you want to use via the completely passive foot switch. In addition, it also has a volume control for one channel, allowing you to match the output of each instrument.

There's no box I'm afraid, but the pedal is in great condition.

Yours for £60 plus £4p&p

BigShot™ I/O True Bypass Instrument Selector
Part No. R800 7202

Toggle two instruments with single foot stomp
Adjustable volume control to match levels
Separate tuner output and mute switch
Load compensation for long cables
The Radial BigShot i/o is an easy to use instrument selector that lets you quickly transition between any two instruments and send the output signal to your amp. Because the i/o is 100% true-bypass, it addresses the needs of the most demanding purist.

To enhance functionality, input-B is equipped with a trim control called DIM that lets you use two different types of instruments and set the levels so that they match. You simply connect the louder of your two instruments into input B and set the level to suit. When passive instruments are used, a unique 'bright' switch lets you compensate for high frequency loss when using longer cables. The BigShot i/o is also equipped with a separate tuner output. With a simple foot stomp, the sound going to the amp is muted and diverted to the tuner for quiet on-stage adjustments.

Super compact, extremely rugged and 100% passive, the BigShot i/o does not require any powering to make it work. This makes it ideal for pedalboards where the use of batteries or power supplies is painful!

The BigShot i/o... the perfect instrument selector for stage use.

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

• 3 weeks later...