Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Pedaltrain Volto Effects power supply- £70
£70

Old Horse Murphy

For sale is a month-old Pedaltrain Volto wireless rechargeable Effects power supply. It's in super condition apart from a strip of Velcro attached to it (it has been mounted to my Pedaltrain Board) and comes with all the packaging (I'm sure I still have it all, although the box is very flimsy).

These are seriously good bits of kit but unfortunately I need a power supply that also allows 16-18v rather than just 9v.

I'm looking for £70 plus £5 P&P

Here's some Bumph:

Pedaltrain Volto, power supply for 9V pedals, rechargeable, two 9V outputs, mini USB input for power / charging the Volto, can be used with laptops, USB cell phone chargers are loaded on the USB radio in the car or with a USB cigarette lighter adapters, 2000 mA total output, including 2 x daisy-chain cable with three each 90 ° angle connectors and thomann two single cable with a 90 ° angle plug, including assembly parts for mounting on pedal board, including universal power supply with four plug adapters for EU, UK, U.S. (Japan) and Australia (New Zealand), fits between the cross braces on all Pedaltrain pedal boards, thomann dimensions: 120 mm x 85 mm x 20 mm.

Edited by Old Horse Murphy