Why become a member? ×

Status Shark Pro-Active - 4 string, 2 p-up. RARE and SUPERB

Status

Looking at a change so I thought I'd see if anyone wanted a treat.

This would make a supreb addition to any line up and has a wide range of tones available. This is a rare beast as it comes with the active pre-amp and two pickups as most were passive with a single soapbar.

Usual Status build quality and in superb condition.

Comes with a superb condition Hiscox hardcase.

Looking for £350 . Would prefer collection or to meet for handover but will consider shipping at buyers cost.

Edited by Status

[quote name='MB1' post='249494' date='Jul 28 2008, 12:20 PM']MB1. :)
Where are you based?[/quote]

I'm in Bedfordshire and the bass can be collected from me there or in London.

Edited by Status

more photos here folks
[url="http://www.statii.com/forum/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=9&thread_id=1825"]http://www.statii.com/forum/forum/viewthre...;thread_id=1825[/url]

Edit: And this gentleman is a pleasure to sell (and buy) from.

Edited by LukeFRC

This bass is better built and feels nicer than any bass you'll find under a grand i reckon. Even my warwick i bought after selling this isn't as well constructed (sorry warwickhunt!)

Big up for the neck too. Its very thin in depth with a flat back for your thumb meaning that it is super super fast to play. It is almost effortless for your left hand to play which made it a great bass to learn on.

[quote name='LukeFRC' post='252764' date='Aug 1 2008, 02:12 PM']This bass is better built and feels nicer than any bass you'll find under a grand i reckon. Even my warwick i bought after selling this isn't as well constructed (sorry warwickhunt!)

Big up for the neck too. Its very thin in depth with a flat back for your thumb meaning that it is super super fast to play. It is almost effortless for your left hand to play which made it a great bass to learn on.[/quote]

All true folks.

Surprisingly still available. :)

[quote name='TheRinser' post='253018' date='Aug 1 2008, 10:42 PM']If this was a five I'd be sorely tempted. Did they do a 5 string version?[/quote]

They did do a 5 string in the Pro-Active model (which I've just discovered mine is). Lovely basses they are too.