Why become a member? ×

TECH 21 LANDMARK 300 HEAD- £300

Etienne

[attachment=11083:DSC00307.JPG][attachment=11082:DSC00316.JPG]
[attachment=11084:DSC00312.JPG][attachment=11085:DSC00311.JPG]

I bought this new in 2004, and it has been my sole gigging and recording head ever since- it's never been anything less than 100% reliable in all that time! I've recently bought a Little Mark II to replace this, and can't really afford to keep both heads, so with some sadness (oh pleeeeeease!) I'm putting this up for sale...

A quick summary of the spec:

-300W @ 4 ohm, 200W @ 8ohm.
-Twin channels (you can select either OR both channels together AND mute with supplied footswitch).
-Footswitch connects to the head using any 1/4" jack lead (very useful).
-Sansamp XLR DI out (with gain pad & ground lift), effects loop, parallel 1/4" speaker outs, tuner out.

Condition is 9.5/10- it's been rackmounted in a flightcase virtually from new. There are only a few light scratches on the top panel, and the rubber feet are slightly scuffed, and that's about it- not even any rack rash (I've been very careful with it). It's in A1 perfect working order- I just hope my new LMII is as roadworthy as this has been! It comes in the original shipping box and packaging- the footswitch, manual, AC cable and rack-mounting kit are all included (see pic).

I'm looking for [b]£300[/b] for this- no offers please! ***NOW SOLD***

Collection from Liverpool city centre preferred, but I am happy to post this at the buyers own cost and risk- it's pretty heavy though! I can also deliver within 50 miles of Liverpool if my diesel costs are covered...

Thanks for looking- please PM for more info and photos.

Etienne :)

Edited by Etienne

[quote name='Etienne' post='245568' date='Jul 22 2008, 06:06 PM'][attachment=11083:DSC00307.JPG][attachment=11082:DSC00316.JPG]
[attachment=11084:DSC00312.JPG][attachment=11085:DSC00311.JPG]

I was just about to post this and noticed that Clarky's finally sold his this afternoon... :huh: Anybody other BC'ers out there interested in one of these?

I bought this new in 2004, and it has been my sole gigging and recording head ever since- it's never been anything less than 100% reliable in all that time! I've recently bought a Little Mark II to replace this, and can't really afford to keep both heads, so with some sadness (oh pleeeeeease!) I'm putting this up for sale...

Clarky's thread says pretty much all you need to know about this little beauty, so to summarise:

-300W @ 4 ohm, 200W @ 8ohm.
-Twin channels (you can select either OR both channels together AND mute with supplied footswitch).
-Footswitch connects to the head using any 1/4" jack lead (very useful).
-Sansamp XLR DI out (with gain pad & ground lift), effects loop, parallel 1/4" speaker outs, tuner out.

Condition is 9.5/10- it's been rackmounted in a flightcase virtually from new. There are only a few light scratches on the top panel, and the rubber feet are slightly scuffed, and that's about it- not even any rack rash (I've been very careful with it). It's in A1 perfect working order- I just hope my new LMII is as roadworthy as this has been! It comes in the original shipping box and packaging- the footswitch, manual, AC cable and rack-mounting kit are all included (see pic).

I'm looking for [b]£300[/b] for this- no offers please! I would also be more than willing to accept a Sansamp Bass Driver DI (in perfect working order) in a P/X deal.

Collection from Liverpool city centre preferred, but I am happy to post this at the buyers own cost and risk- it's pretty heavy though! I can also deliver within 50 miles of Liverpool if my diesel costs are covered...

Thanks for looking- please PM for more info and photos.

Etienne :)[/quote]

Very quick question. Can you run both channels independently into seperate cabinets?

P

No you cant, there are two speaker outs as most standard amps

Now stop asking questions and buy it before I do
They sound fantastic and as long as your running 4 ohms its plenty loud enough

£300 is a hoofing bargain ( I paid £450 used )

[quote name='Adee' post='246208' date='Jul 23 2008, 04:04 PM']They sound fantastic and as long as your running 4 ohms its plenty loud enough

£300 is a hoofing bargain[/quote]

It certainly is!!

[quote name='NancyJohnson' post='246174' date='Jul 23 2008, 03:20 PM']Very quick question. Can you run both channels independently into seperate cabinets?

P[/quote]

Adee beat me to it! He's right of course...

p.s. Have just PM'ed you back P :)

• 3 weeks later...