Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] Genz Benz Streamliner 600 + amp hard case
£350

smaz

Up for grabs is a Genz Benz Streamliner 600 I recently acquired from Karlfer on here. Reason for sale is simply that I've just tried & bought an Orange Terror 500, otherwise I'd keep it - fantastic sounding amp. It doesn't have the original manual, but it's available online.

I don't think I need to say much more - they're now discontinued but seems like there's still a high demand for them!

I've gigged with it half a dozen times & recently recorded with it (lovely sound through the DI & through my barefaced super midget mic'd up).

I bought an amp case/flightcase for it (from Monckyman on here), which I've plucked the foam to fit the amp + speakon lead & power cable. The case has a few small dings (nothing major), and a few scratches - there is one large one on the underneath, though it's not deep & doesn't affect the case in any way, will take a photo.

Photos:

[url="http://s30.photobucket.com/user/smaz87/library/GB%20Streamliner%20600"]http://s30.photobuck...reamliner%20600[/url]

I paid £325 for it + £50 for the case, so looking for £350 + delivery.
Note: This weekend only, UK delivery included.

Welcome to try & collect from Basingstoke, Hampshire. I don't drive I'm afraid so can't meet halfway, though could possibly take a short train journey if the ticket price is covered.

I do have the original box, I can post that too for an extra couple of quid if you'd like it (flight case won't fit in it).

I have a feedback thread somewhere... !

Edited by smaz

Incredibly long shot here, but would you be interested in a trade for a MiBass 2.0 (mint condition, only a few months old and never used outside the house) with some cash your way?
I appreciate you've already replaced this, but worth a shot... :yarr:

Eude

[quote name='smaz' timestamp='1404395887' post='2492275']
Afraid not as I've got a replacement indeed, sorry! :)
[/quote]

No bother mate, I appreciate you taking the time to come back to me anyways :)

Good luck with the sale!

Eude