Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Musicman Stingray 5, 2004, Vintage Sunburst - £670
£700

moonbass

Hi,
For Sale: [b]Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 5[/b] in Vintage Sunburst made in 2004. Black knobs and pearl scratchguard.
Plays well and sounds great. A real workhorse. I'm sure you all know what they sound like, so I won't witter on!

Well used and has several dinks and scratches that I'll try and show in the pictures, but nothing that affects playing. The battery compartment has been cracked and glued and works fine. A previous owner has touched up some of the bigger dinks on the lower bout.
Comes with hard case in good condition.
Selling as I've just got too many basses to justify keeping them all.

Yours for [b]£670[/b]

Based in Cambridge. Cash only please. Happy to meet up within reasonable distances, not so keen on posting, but we'll see how things go.
Any questions feel free to ask.
Cheers for looking,
Andy

[attachment=165869:IMG_0686.jpg][attachment=165870:IMG_0687.jpg][attachment=165871:IMG_0688.jpg][attachment=165872:IMG_0689.jpg][attachment=165873:IMG_0690.jpg][attachment=165874:IMG_0691.jpg][attachment=165875:IMG_0692.jpg][attachment=165877:IMG_0693.jpg][attachment=165878:IMG_0694.jpg][attachment=165879:IMG_0695.jpg]

Edited by moonbass

I'm surprised too, but I know how to help you out. I'll start saving for it, then the day I have enough money, I'll come online and someone will have just bought it before me.

Seriously though, I think it's possibly to do with courier more than wear and tear? Also it's a very slow market at the moment. I was reluctant to courier basses but I've done it twice now and it was OK. I thought it would be a huge pain in the arse and risky but it wasn't, and you can get advice off friendly bass chatters on the best way to do it.

Thanks Mattmit. I'm happy for a buyer to arrange courier to pick up from me, which I've done before, but generally I've had good experiences with meeting up with buyers. If you meet half way from Cambridge you can fit in a pretty large chunk of the South. Anyway, it's certainly not the end of the world if this doesn't go; I have no doubt I'd end up buying another Stingray anyway!

• 2 weeks later...