Why become a member? ×

*Sold* ITALIA RIMINI
£185

miles'tone

Italia Rimini hollowbody bass, bought by me off a fellow basschatter in March and has only left my house to have a pro set up. Sounds fantastic, is very easy to play and weighs only 7.3 lbs. It's condition is superb.
Comes with a brand new light set of GHS Precision Flats which on this bass are just the cherry :)
I'm only selling as I have my eye on a really nice 5 string and, as I'm not in a band at present, I only really use this bass to play along with The Stone Roses debut album every now and then :) (perfect tone for it)

* edit -Collection from the Cardiff area or £185 posted.

Cheers,

Simon.

Edited by miles'tone

[quote name='alyctes' timestamp='1404063189' post='2488913']
Is the neck C-ish like the Mondial Classics?
[/quote]

I have no idea sorry but it's very comfortable to play. Not too wide or too slim, front to back is nice too. Not a baseball bat nor cramp up thin. They got it just right in my book.
Sorry I can't be more exact, hope that helps!

Edited by miles'tone

[quote name='Snarf' timestamp='1404806554' post='2495780']
Hi, maybe this is a daft question, but how does it sound when it's played acoustically? Does it have much volume to it?
[/quote]

Not a daft question at all :)
Yes it is relatively loud when played acoustically, has a really nice tone when played unplugged too. It's a lot louder than a solid body bass but of course not as loud as a true acoustic.
It's great for practicing acoustically with an mp3 player with speakers for instance.